URGENT: Personal Support Workers MUST Fill Out Provider Enrollment Agreement Form, ASAP

Changes are happening at the State administrative level. The State is working on rolling out K Plan services and SEIU is working to finalize union contract negotiations with the State (ratification forthcoming shortly).

In order to remain qualified as a Personal Support Worker (PSW), to receive a provider number from DHS which will eventually be required in order to continue to receive payments, and to be listed [optionally publicly] on the forthcoming Registry and Referral System (RRS), Oregon DHS is requiring each Personal Support Worker (PSW) to fill out and return to DHS a Provider Enrollment Agreement (PEA) form. This applies to all providers qualified as Domestic Employees and as Independent Contractors.

DHS had originally hoped to have all of these forms returned for all active PSWs statewide by no later than October 1, 2013 (a PEA letter should have been mailed by DHS to all PSWs, at the addresses on file at the time, in late May or early June, 2013). If you have not yet received the PEA form from the State or have not yet filled out and returned the PEA form, please do so as soon as possible.

Although we have not yet received word of a specific firm cutoff date for suspension of payments to PSWs who have not yet filled out a PEA forms, the sooner these forms get filled out and forwarded to DHS the better.

Please see the Oregon Home Care Commission’s page for Personal Support Worker tools. The form is available in both MS Word (.doc and .docx) and PDF versions for your convenience.

From the ODDS Personal Support Worker Tools page:

If you are a Personal Support Worker and you did not receive a PEA form in the mail or from a Brokerage or CDDP office, please complete the form and mail or fax it to the Office of Developmental Disabilities Services.

Return completed form to:

Office of Developmental Disabilities Services
Contracts Administration Unit
500 Summer St NE, E09
Salem, OR 97301

Comments are closed.