Providers Needed

To whom it may concern,

One of the greatest limitations that we experience is the shortage of qualified providers willing to provide services to the individuals and families that we serve. We appreciate your interest in becoming a qualified provider for Self-Determination Resources, Inc. (SDRI).

If you are interested in becoming qualified to provide services to our customers, please thoroughly read the following pages:

Provider Types

How to Qualify

You may  also wish to read:

Roadmap to Support Services

Family Caregiver Handbook / Manual para prestadores de cuidado familiar