DD Training Co-Op classes are designed to provide affordable training to people who provide care and support to individuals with disabilities. Classes are open to the public however, member rate privilege and registration preference are extended to:
- DD Training Co-Op member agencies’ staff and direct affiliates.
- Direct affiliates include small subcontractors of brokerages, et al.
- DD certified child foster parents.
- DD adult foster care providers.
- Family members of individuals receiving I/DD (Intellectual or Developmental Disability) case management or brokerage services within the five NW Oregon counties of Multnomah, Clackamas, Washington, Clatsop & Columbia.