449 Northeast Emerson Street
Portland, OR 97211
Community Vision, Inc.
A comprehensive overview of behavior supports for developmentally disabled individuals who engage in sexually inappropriate and/or ‘risky’ sexualized behavior(s).
Even though these individuals display such behavior, positive behavior support continues to be the expected modality.
The presentation will include:
- Functionally assessing the behaviors of concern, with regard to risk level and arriving at an understanding of how the behavior “medicates the brain”
- Supporting the team in arriving at conclusions regarding supervision levels and “Media Filter”
- Developing a proactive teaching component to supports
- Facilitating “environmental arrangement”
- Developing necessary crisis response to behaviors
Near Killingsworth and MLK.