Add to Calendar
Region 1 Crisis Diversion & ODDS/OTAC-Community Behavior Support
Lori Leskovec, Region 1
Dealing with Potentially Challenging Behaviors.
- An introduction to Positive Behavior Support (PBS)
- Information about how behavior affects us all, and all of the things that affect behavior
- Assessing the messages behind challenging behaviors
- Ways to work through power struggles, conflict, and stress
- Developing your own personalized stress-management plan
- Reasonable responses to challenging behavior, including specific physical intervention and escape techniques
1 block south of the Public Services Building. Within 800 feet of the Tri-Met MAX Blue Line stop.