737 Southeast 106th Avenue
Portland, OR 97216
Multnomah County Developmental Disabilities Services & Region I Crisis Diversion Office
- Sgt Tim Musgrave, Portland Police, Vulnerable Adult & Elder Crimes
- Jean Dentinger & Michelle Campbell, Multnomah County Mental Health
- John McVay, Adult Community Justice Manager
- Mary Claire Buckley, Executive Director, Psychiatric Security Review Board
- Rich Nakanishi, Reside, Community Based Treatment Provider
- Fred Eldredge, Placement Service Manager, State Operated Community Programs
- Matt Bighouse, Forensic Community Support Specialist, State ODDS
This panel of local experts will lead us through the process from Arrest, to Competency Hearings, to Jail/Prison, through PSRB, to Community Release and available community treatment options.
Learn to better navigate the array of local professionals & entities to support individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the criminal justice & commitment system.
Off Stark, with free parking across the street.
Tri-Met bus: #20 Burnside/Stark -OR- #15 Gateway.