Leslie Sutton, JD
Policy Analyst, Oregon Council on Developmental Disabilities
Join us as we discuss the questions of who, what, where, when, why and how as it relates to guardianship.
Children grow up in the blink of an eye and soon enough your son/daughter will be an adult. What does the future look like?
- Will they need a guardian?
- Why or Why Not?
- How do I know if they do?
- What do I consider in making this decision?
- When do we decide? What is involved?
- What are the alternatives?
These questions and others will be discussed at this training.
- Learn important information, including:
- Vocabulary and Definitions
- Questions to ask when considering guardianship